Pages

Beyonce: 'Why Did God Give Me This Life?'

We look at Beyonce, and think - she's a famous singer/clothes designer, she's married to a famous rapper/clothes designer/label manager, has more money than she can count, lives in a mansion and is world-famous, so what more could she want?  
But apparently the 29 year-old singer is at times, not very happy with her life. 
Seen wearing no make-up, she speaks very openly about how lonely she gets while on tour, in her new documentary entitled 'I Am World Tour' which airs on Thursday as a special.
Beyonce, ranked as the ninth most powerful woman in the world by Forbes, turns the camera on herself, and is seen shedding tears as she ponders: 'Why did God give me this life?'  About this clip she says that it was the hardest clip to show in the documentary, stating: 
'There was one moment I was in China and I was in this huge suite and I looked out the window and there were just thousands of people walking and I couldn't believe my life,' adding: 'I guess I was a bit lonely and I wanted to talk to someone so I opened up my computer and I just talked.'

She further adds of her decision to star in the documentary: 'I wanted the fans to be able to see what I see. It's a lot of things I reveal about myself that I could never give to a director.'
Beyonce, who has sold more than 11 millon albums worldwide, is also seen in the documentary wearing traditional Egyptian coverings whilst visiting the Pyramids in Egypt. 
A special preview clip - aired in the U.S. today -  shows Beyonce pondering as to why she is so successful: 'Sometimes its overwhelming. Why did God give me my talent, my gift, my family. But I know you're not supposed to question God. Only God knows. And I don't take it for granted.'
She also talks a bit about the pregnancy rumours, stating she is not pregnant, but would like to be in the near future: 'One of the reasons I haven't had a child yet is because there are certain things I want to do before I focus on being a mother. I'm not there yet but I'm close.'

We always admired Beyonce for keeping quiet about her personal life and thoughts, but this is a surprise indeed! Her statements have upset many, and that it is definitely understandable. She has everything a woman could possibly want, but is still unhappy, and so is just goes to show, the grass is not always greener on the other side! What do you think? ...


Beyonce Shows Off Ring & Tattoo @ Jewellery Launch



No comments:

Post a Comment